There are dozens of solid website hosting and marketing platforms to choose from out there. Selecting the right platform for your company website can be a daunting task whether you’re starting from scratch or wanting to move your current site. HubSpot offers a simple and easy solution that integrates every important website marketing and management tool you could ever need, all in one platform. But HubSpot is more than a website host, it’s a robust tool system developed to make your next website project as amazing an experience as possible. For you and your clients.
For anyone considering becoming a HubSpot user, I thought it would be helpful to talk about why it is LAIRE’s favorite website platform to use. We are a HubSpot Platinum Certified Agency Partner, because we love HubSpot project tools for our own marketing and sales needs. The success we have had with HubSpot, and our familiarity with it, is why we recommend the platform to our own clients.
HubSpot has a robust set of tools that can boost your marketing and sales efforts. Typically it’s for businesses interested in a better way to attract website visitors, convert them into leads, and close sales. Check out this article to see HubSpot’s pricing information and the different plan options.
Hosting Your Website on HubSpot
If you’re using HubSpot for the first time, you have two options for your website. You'll either start fresh with a new website or migrate your current site "as is" to the HubSpot CMS Hub.
A new site is a blank canvas. You can use HubSpot’s website templates or you can seek help from a HubSpot web designer and developer team. Your path here really depends on the purpose of your new site. If creating a lead-generating website is on your mind, HubSpot is definitely for you.
If you already have a website you love, migrating your existing site to HubSpot from WordPress, Wix, Weebly, and more is a simple process for you. HubSpot does all of the work! Depending on the size of your site and the number of pages you want to migrate, the process typically takes two to three weeks.
Once you’re set up and your website is plugged into its new home, it’s time to enjoy all of the benefits!
HubSpot Features: The Ultimate Website Toolbelt
Like we mentioned at the top, HubSpot has a wide range of tools that make it an option for businesses that are using a portfolio of different tools. You can have one program (HubSpot) instead of having your website hosted on one platform, using a different program to track data and a third program to create forms.
Our Favorite HubSpot Website Tools
- Web page creation - HubSpot makes it simple to create new website pages and landing pages. You can use HubSpot's templates or a web developer and your team will never have to touch a line of code to make a clean, professional web page.
- Blogging tools - HubSpot’s integrated blogging tools make it simple to publish and optimize helpful content for your website while integrating with the other areas of your website.
- Data and reporting - As marketers, we want proof that our ideas and systems are working. We want numbers to prove that our decisions are making an impact. Thankfully, HubSpot offers a built-in analytics page to track the success of every page of your site.
- Search engine optimization tools - No need for a lengthy tutorial. On-page search engine optimization (SEO) tools with HubSpot make it so that even non-experts can optimize website pages efficiently.
- Conversion methods - We’re in the business of capturing and delivering leads for ourselves and our clients. There are several ways to do this. HubSpot makes them all possible with lead flows or pop-ups, calls-to-action, forms, and downloadable offers.
- Unlimited file storage - Do you need a place to store your digital brochures, ebooks, or images? HubSpot plans include a file manager that has an endless amount of space.
It's also worth noting that every webpage using HubSpot is editable. However, if you ever feel like you're in over your head, HubSpot has a solution for that too. HubSpot has an incredible technical support team available through email, live chat, and phone. They can even take control of your screen and show you how to fix or accomplish what you’re looking for.
If you couldn’t tell, we’re fans of HubSpot here. And we hope you will give it a try and become one too. If you have any HubSpot or website-related questions, reach out to us. We’d love to chat with you about how we can make HubSpot work for you and help grow your business.
Are you ready to make the jump to HubSpot, but nervous about how to make the most out of it? Or just worried about what to have on your website to be the most efficient for your marketing and sales efforts? Check out this helpful guidebook to ensure you include the must-haves on your website to make it a powerhouse!